Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summers Over

I was thinking of driving to the beach this evening, but it is too cold. I usually go running, but the temperatures are in the high to mid 60s and if that is the temperature inland, I can imagine it a little cooler near water.

Summer seems to be over in the evenings.

My ideal - St Croix / Caribbean. Warm days, warm nights, warm water - and no dense people, although I would still need a small moat and a little wall.

Another reason to to look forward to retiring - to go live in the Caribbean.

For those not aware - St Croix is an American protectorate. No voting goes on, BUT you are protected by the US should al qaida invade, yet all the nonsense here with taxes and silliness do not impact St Croix. Free from the silliness, yet still under the protection of. Ideal. They drive on the wrong side of the road.

Now I just need the opportunity, and I'm off.





St Croix




beach




freedom

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.