Friday, April 18, 2008

An actual email I received

The photo below is the one from the email, but I could not copy the email photo so had to go find it on the internet as the email would not allow me to copy it. The source of the photo below is from KRT Photos, January 20, 1989.

That means, this photo was taken at the swearing in ceremony for George H. Bush.

***********************************************



From: x [mailto:X@x.net] Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 7:09 PM
To: X; X X; X; XSubject: FW: When he was awake REAGAN WAS SMARTER THAN WE THOUGHT


This is PRICELESS. Look at the pic below and read the caption below it.


Even President Reagan had "W' sized up.Beneath the photo from the REAGAN DIARIES is an actual quote that Reagan wrote about George "W" in his diary, recently edited by author Doug Brinkley and published by Harper Collins
"A moment I've been dreading. George brought his n'er-do-well son around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the political one who lives in Florida ; the one who hangs around here all the time looking shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost 40 and has never had a real job. Maybe I'll call Kinsley over at The New Republic and see if they'll hire him as a contributing editor or something. That looks like easy work."
From the REAGAN DIARIES------entry dated May 17, 1986.
*******************************
The problem with this is ... it's a lie.
A malicious and hateful lie. There is no such entry in the diary.
Liberals enjoy believing lies, and refuse to verify lies unless it is about their sacred book of liberalism, consequently they send them on to each other, perpetuating and believing the lie, until it is sent to me with the following:
Had to share.
Forgive me if I don't break out in song in having had a lie emailed to me.
[I removed names and inserted X's in email]

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.