Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Which one of these doesn't belong ...

I always liked that bit on Sesame Street. I was usually wrong in my selection, but I enjoyed it none the less.

This bit, no less entertaining, but the real question is ... what's wrong with the following:

Hillary Clinton has a fund raiser in NY City at Radio City. Elton John is present as are all the Clintonistas and anyone who likes Elton (by this time, old foggies come to mind).

Bill introduces his wife, solicits money and Elton offers his bit of profundity:

"I never cease to be amazed at the misogynist attitude of some of the people in this country," he said. "I say to hell with them."

NOW ... let's think. What could he be referring to and who was a little uncomfortable as he said it!

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.