Monday, April 7, 2008

Read a Book, Make a Movie

I have read at least 40 books on or about John F. Kennedy.
I have read at least 10 books on Lyndon Baines Johnson.
I have read at least 12 books on or about Ronald Reagan.
I have read five books about Truman and three that included events during his administration in explaining the Cold War, Middle East, and race.
I have read at least 15 books on or about Bill Clinton.

I have read every book Jimmy Carter has written and seven about his administration, eight books on his foreign policy and two that dealt exclusively with Iran and Carter.

I am therefore, capable and qualified to write screenplays about all the Democratic presidents since FDR.

Here's my summary: Kennedy was gay and very much in to stealing public funds to pay for his wife's penchant for male prostitutes. Johnson resented Kennedy, not because of his education and background but because Johnson didn't measure up to Kennedy when they would go swimming naked, in the White House pool. Johnson lived his entire life in the shadow of his father's genitalia which was, by his own implied statements on the issue - humongous. Clinton - well, we only know about Lewinsky, but in reality he was busy having sex with every female and a few males in the White House and he would do them everywhere he could including in bed when his wife was sleeping in the next room. He never worried though because his wife was busy with Lewinsky at the same time. Bill had no interest in foreign policy, often consulting palm readers to help him with decisions. Hillary would consult with Eleanor.

Ok, so my summary is based on an entire field of scholarship overlooked by main stream media, BUT we should make a movie about it. Carter was lusting and not just in his heart. He would procure young women and have them dress up like alcoholic homeless people and he would get aroused.

Now - based on all I have read, what is wrong with my analysis. Apparently nothing if you are the screenwriter for 'W' because he (Stanley Weiser) said: "I have no comment other than the fact that I have read 17 books on Bush."

Oooohhhh that about does it doesn't it. Read a few books. Maybe a couple cartoons or comics. I think they qualify - graphic novels.

My preceding statements about our ex-presidents are all imaginary and have absolutely no basis in fact or even in fiction. But if I read a book and tell you that this is my interpretation of what I read ... well, it could all be true. That would be dishonest [4 pages of a draft] and if Weiser had any character, he would admit that fact. He doesn't and Stone is just as much of a liar and deceiver. Reading a book Stan, doesn't mean you are qualified to paint a bloody picture let alone write a screenplay - ALL it means Stan, is that you may be able to read.

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.