Sunday, August 31, 2008

The State of ... the way it is.

(I move it up to remind myself I have to do something about it)


I need to find something else to do.

The problem: There is nothing else as easy, and pays as well, with reasonably good hours.

I do not mind people who do not tell the entire truth, but when confronted, I cannot stand liars. I cannot stand people who, when given the truth and all the facts, will not stand up to bad behavior and seek correction.

I have recently discovered that people I respected, would prefer to pretend, and allow injustice, then stand up and make some type of correction.

I like people with backbone, even if it causes them a problem.

When you find an injustice, you must stand up. When authority does something that is unfair, unjust, discriminatory, or ... unconstitutional, you must act.

If you do not, not only are you accepting unethical and unconstitutional behavior, but you are telling the perpetrators that they can do it again, and get away with it.

To suggest that I am deeply disappointed in a person I thought a friend, and two useless bureaucrats, and in a corrupt and discriminatory process, would be the understatement of this year, and the last seven years.











The end

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.