Thursday, August 7, 2008

Obama - The best time was, who knows when.

In Elkhart, Indiana, a seven-year-old girl asked Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama Wednesday why he wanted to be president. His response:


"America is ... is no longer, ah, what it ... it could be ... what it once was and I say to myself I don't want that future for my children."


If I was a simpleton, I would simply write three letters and a question mark. I'm not, but I am speechless.

First, this is an answer from the eloquent Obamessiah - mumbling and stumbling more like it. Which is fine, we all have issues speaking eloquently.

Second, his wife made statements about having never been proud of America before. His wife is not Jane Smith nor Joe Smith's wife ... his wife is a high priced attorney whose livelihood is WORDS, and using words to win. Lawyers do not use frivolous words, nor do they say what they do not mean - that is NOT HOW LAWYERS WIN, and become SUCCESSFUL WELL PAID attorneys.

Obama states that there was a better time in our history. And exactly when was that Senator Obama? 1940? 1950? 1960? 1970? 1980? It couldn't be the 1990s because you have never said one positive comment about Bill Clinton's actions as president (and rightly so - it would reinforce his attacks against you and favor his wife). So when was it? When? What year? What date? I want to know? And I have a right to know because you make that as a claim in your campaign for the office of president of the United States. And if you don't know, then nothing you said made any sense, and you have no reason running for president - for you gave that reason as the reason why you are running.


I know what you were trying to say, so let me help you, for free:

"America is not all that it can be, it does not offer the future I want for my children - the sort of future I want to provide to every child in America."


You are the lawyer Senator. You are the eloquent speaker who had 200,000 drunk Germans cheering. Can't you collect your thoughts and express yourself.

There is utterly no difference Senator between your taxing statement and anything Bush has ever said, yet many liberals use Bush's inability to be as eloquent as you as reason why he shouldn't be the president. You are not the president and I agree with the liberals, you should not be president due to your inability to take a simple thought and express it coherently.

18-24 months in the US Senate do not qualify you to do anything Senator. Your naivete on foreign issues, on the root causes of terrorism, your failure to understand Islam and what motivates our enemy, and your inability to convey simple messages, makes you unqualified to lead anything or anyone.

I will set aside the deeper issue of what you harbor against America. Someone else can squeeze the juice from that root.





Obama



US elections



eloquent

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.