Monday, June 30, 2008

It's a Landslide

Mugabe wins, again.


The African Union, holding a summit in Egypt, recognized the issues in Zimbabwe but also said the "election process fell short of accepted AU standards," but also noted that observers were encouraged that the two main parties "have shown willingness to engage in constructive dialogue as a way forward."


Ok, so I have seized power in a country, brutalized its inhabitants, destroyed the agricultural production of the country to satisfy my hard-core base, redistributed the land to idiots, to keep my hard-core base, have control of the media, military, judicial, army, police, and all other governmental and most civil organizations in the country ... in which case, it is quite likely that I would be willing to ... engage in constructive dialogue, always to take us forward.

What a sham.

This man is as bad as Saddam minus weapons of mass destruction potential. This man is as bad as the janjaweed in Sudan, minus the cloak of Islam. And the AU says they are encouraged by the dialogue.

While I am torturing my opposition, I would always offer them the chance to talk, and discuss their grievances as I lower them into a vat of boiling oil.

And this sham is supposed to make the world feel like the African Union is doing something. That the world cares enough to ...express regret.

And Senator, are these the countries you wish to apologize to? As far as I am concerned, we all need to apologize to the thousands in Zimbabwe who have been attacked, raped, tortured, and killed since you began your crusade to apologize to the world.

After so many months of these posts - I AM REALLY NOT SURE WHO THE HECK YOU THINK WE SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO SENATOR. I AM NOT SURE, BUT I AM PRETTY SURE THERE ISN'T ONE COUNTRY THAT DESERVES AN APOLOGY. But who am I to derail your delusional crusade to apologize.

Maybe you can get the AU to include the US in the 'regret' they feel.














losers


Mugabe


Zimbabwe


elections

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.