Sunday, June 1, 2008

Neighbors

One set of neighbors moved. I have been concerned they did so because we never spoke to them. The neighbors on the other side - fine people I suppose. I did go over the other day and ask them how much their contractor charged them to install inside doors in their house. He was not interested and was very nearly ready to say no way in hell would I tell you. He came up with several reasons why he didn't know and was not about to look.

What I thought was - if someone came to my door, asked me how much someone charged, I wouldn't think twice about telling them. Especially since they recommended the guy I used.

I would much prefer living on a mountain without neighbors.





.

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.