Tuesday, May 20, 2008

- 24 - To Come

Driving home today, on the same roads driven many times by Jack Baur, I thought about the missed season, reflected on the silliness of FOX executives and the shows producers, and then my mind wandered over to this small little issue for TV people - the absolute worst ratings ever. NO ONE is watching their programs. Well, no one unless you consider the shut-ins as a major demographic.

The best produced, best acted, best directed program on television since 2000, and you all went and ruined it. I am really, really, really, not happy with you.

Here is my thought - if you produce/make the best season ever ... it will do ... just ok. You have passed the point where the battalions of faithful will return and now, they expect the SINGLE BEST SHOW EVER ... or they will drop like flies on raid after the first episode. If I could bet with someone who believes otherwise I would because I seriously need to win something.

I liked that program, and now I am forced to watch HBO and Showtime movies.






Jack bauer

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.