Saturday, May 24, 2008

Still not over Rude people in Anglia

The Bell Inn
The Street
Middleton, Saxmundham
011441728648286
(they are 8 hrs ahead of us in California)

I know I posted it on May 7th or whenever it was I returned, but after reading the NY Times article about Franken, and listening to Olbermann's vitrol, they reminded me of this shirt lifter.

Maybe that is the ticket - Franken, the tosser, and Olbermann - all in a boat with no oars and a slow leak, pulled out a couple miles off from the shore in the North Sea.

I would feel better.

Perhaps if the CIA is engaging in all the activity everyone thinks they are, I should just mention that the guy who runs this bar is al qaeda and it would not be out of the question to pass the info on to MI5. Maybe go in and inspect his menu on Sunday and when he says he doesn't have any fish - have a huge quarry truck outside filled with fish, dump all the fish on him, and then say 'now you do'. Or send him to Guantanamo Bay.

Alas, the CIA and MI5 do not read everything we write nor are they interested so another plan will have to be formulated. I think I will go back to that pub the next time I go over - I will not do any please or thank you, and will wait for his indignant comments, and I will thow in a please when I mention shagging his wife or daughter.

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.