Sunday, April 18, 2010

China and AIDS

I post this, not to pick on China, though they deserve it, but that women, and men everywhere, exposed to AIDS, still have sex with countless people each day or week, without any concern.  It is wrong on so many levels.





Girl has AIDS exposing 279 Sex Contacts


October 17th, 2009


[Netease] Recently, a woman named Yan Deli (闫德利) claiming to be from Rongcheng Country, Hebei Province, in her blog exposed 279 phone numbers which belonged to the guys she had had sex with in the past. She also claimed that she has gotten AIDS. This news caused a great stir on the Internet, so called “sexual contact numbers” spread throughout the Chinese forums. In order to confirm the claims made by Yan Deli were true, reporter contacted these numbers, many people said this was an “intentional revenge”.

“My hometown is in Rongcheng county, Hebei Provice… my family lived in poverty every since I was little, parents were suffering from serious diseases.” Yan Deli wrote in her blog, she did not attend school and started roaming the streets at the age of less than 10. Reporter searched her ID card number and indeed it was registered at Rongcheng County, Hebei Province.

According to Yan Deli, in order to survive, she was forced to work as a sex worker (小姐) in a “barber shop” in Beijing. Facing dozens of stranger men every day, she did things that she did not want to do. “When I had some savings and wanted to quit, I already got AIDS.”

“Now my life has been ruined, I want fame out of this ruined life!”Yan Deli published this “declaration” in her blog. One day later she compiled a “sexual contact list”, total of 279 phone numbers. The day before yesterday she also posted number of naked photos. Before early September, she was diagnosed with AIDS, in order to prove the authenticity of the blog, Yan Deli also posted her family portrait.

Reporter learned that most of these numbers were located in Beijing, Baoding, Shijiazhuang, as well as Guangdong and other southern provinces. Yan Deli said that this was only a portion of the men she serviced, most of them probably were already infected.

“13770301xxx” is the only number in Nanjing. Last night reporter tried to contact the owner, but was told the number was already terminated.

Reporter randomly dialed couple numbers, “I had already left Beijing for quite some time now.” Mr. Chen from Shijiazhuang was surprised, “I was a worker installing heaters. I don’t remember leaving my cell phone number in Beijing.” “Not going to press charges for publishing my phone number” Pressed by the reporter, Mr. Chen said that he would respond only after he has better understanding of the situation.

There was another businessman in Beijing, Netizens “human fleshed” out his company office based on the phone number. Another man whose number was on the list from Baoding was very angry “Bull shit, I never contacted these people.”

After calling hundreds of these numbers, reporter found that 80 percent of them were already terminated or had no answer. The people who answered the calls were all unaware of this, some of these phone numbers were owned by women.

Since 10 pm last night, Yan’s blog has been blocked. Reporter saw nearly 400 sexy photos and sex videos on her QQ space.

“I do not regret it. These pious men are my playthings.” Yan Deli said she indeed is seeking revenge. “Cannot let them live so carefree, I am very proud of my choices.”

As for the intention of releasing the phone numbers, Yan Deli said frankly “I still give my AIDS to different men every day.”

“This is simply a internet revenge, we inadvertently became the victims.” A netizen who was on the list of contact cried out. Other netizens also indicated that after virus invades the human body, does not mean “you days are numbered now”, must goes through the window period and the asymptomatic period, until the syndromes appears, then can be called AIDS.

“AIDS girl” exposing hundreds of sexual contact numbers received death threats

“Everyday hundreds and thousands of people ask me about the truth, I don’t have time to respond one by one.” After knowing the identity of the reporter, Yan Deli voluntarily wanted to have a talk. “Every day I publicize myself on hundreds of websites and forums. This is a huge amount of work.”

The report of “AIDS girl exposing hundreds of sexual contacts”, triggered netizens heated discussion. Yesterday, reporter contacted Yan Deli, she said that she received many death threats.

Yan Deli revealed to reporter, she wanted to use this to find her fiancé who left her 3 month ago.

“I have already planned to leave Beijing.” Yan Deli told reporter that at the day when she exposed the phone numbers, many people called her and threatened to “put her away”.

According to Yan, the night before last night there were several strange men in her residence in Beijing blocked outside the whole night. Currently, Yan Deli has moved to her friend’s house temporarily.

“As I said in my blog, 279 is only a part.” As to the list she exposed, Yan Deli said they were mostly northerners, in the next few weeks she will expose more phone numbers.

Yan Deli said she planned to leave Beijing and maybe choose to live in Hebei province.

“In my blog I said I am very proud, and do not regret, in fact they were all lies.” After some conversation, Yan Deli once again talked about her personal life, “I am just lying to myself, suffering from AIDS, I already lost all hopes.”

Yan Deli said that her stepfather was a person only cared about his personal gains. Because he valued her beauty, he only wanted her to be a sex worker (小姐). Yan’s family was not starving, it’s only that stepfather would not give her a dime, couple of times she was sent to the “barber shop” in Beijing streets.

“I have to give him money every month”. Yan Deli’s work outside was always kept from her mother, “She was the only a few people who I want to say sorry to, I don’t want to hurt her.”

Yan Deli’s series of crazy actions on the internet, “I wanted revenge on all the people, among them, my stepfather is the one I hate the most.” Yan Deli said one of the phone numbers she released was her stepfathers but it was already terminated.

In order to prove what she said was true, Yan Deli sent a photo of her stepfather’s family. Reporter indentified the two women in the picture were Yan Deli had her birth mother.

Conversation lasted nearly an hour. Yan Deli sent a 5 minutes long video to the reporter. The video recorded the entire process of Yan and a young man being intimate in a shabby hotel. This man had a Beijing accent, Yan Deli said “he is my fiancé.”

“To be honest, I did everything so that hoping he would come to me.” When talking about the man in the video, Yan Deli said they were lovers, met in a KTV (karaoke) in Beijing. After knowing each other for a period of time, the two have already talked about getting married.

“My fiancé knew I was a sex worker, but he never minded, took care of me in every possible way in life. So I was constantly deciding to leave my profession.” Yan Deli recalled.

“But in order for me to keep giving him money, my stepfather obstructed our love in every possible way. 3 month ago, stepfather invited my fiancé to his home and beat him up.” Yan Deli said, since then her fiancé and she never saw each other again.

Now Yan Deli waits on QQ every night for her fiancé to appear. “I hope he will come to find me after he sees my things online. I am already a person who is half dead, before I die, I just I want to see him once.”








aids

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.