Saturday, April 24, 2010

Aliens and Obama

Two bits for today -

Stephen Hawking says there are aliens and maybe they will come to conquer us.  My thought - please, come, and take me away.  I would rather be a slave to a superior alien race than stay and suffer the indignity of being told I am doing well, but am actually a slave.  At least in the alien system I would be a slave to a far superior being.  The article is from the Times of London.  Click here.  April 25, 2010 London Times Online.

The other bit of insight is about Obama and pennies.  I rather like the effort this guy has made in showing exactly what Obama's 100 million cut will look like.  Click here.  The video link is up at wimp.com








Misc

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.