Monday, July 27, 2009

Democrats - Won't Read but demand a Vote

You prove the point Conyers.

I would be very embarassed by what you said, if it was me saying it. What you basically said was: I should not be a Congressman - because I do not read the bills. I will not do what is needed to ensure I can read the bill, and I belong to a party that thrusts these 1000 page bills down my throat and tells me I should simply vote on something I know nothing about. And the funny part - I do, because I do what my party says to do.

What is the point you ask - then you should POSTPONE THE VOTE you bloody fool.



CNSNews.com


Conyers Sees No Point in Members Reading 1,000-Page Health Care Bill--Unless They Have 2 Lawyers to Interpret It for Them


Monday, July 27, 2009
By Nicholas Ballasy, Video Reporter


(CNSNews.com) - During his speech at a National Press Club luncheon, the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, Democratic Congressman John Conyers (D-Mich.), questioned the point of lawmakers reading the health care bill.

“I love these members, they get up and say, ‘Read the bill,’” said Conyers.

“What good is reading the bill if it’s a thousand pages and you don’t have two days and two lawyers to find out what it means after you read the bill?”










democrats

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.