Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lies My Government Told me











Ironic, just a bit.

Keep your hands off my body.

No means No.

Stay out of my bedroom.

Privacy and Civil Rights means no government snooping.


And yet the same die-hard loons above, have NO problem swallowing the lie that it isn't stealing, it is really just being considerate and ... you are not being forced to have sex, just being helped to cooperate, you are not being told you cannot have an abortion, simply re-educated ... the problem with liberals is - whatever they do is fine. No matter what conservatives do - they are evil.

Steal my money - sharing.

Tax me - helping the poor.
























lies my government told me

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.