Thursday, July 9, 2009

Obama Health Care: Our Future ...

... is fucked.

Many times we are simply on opposite sides and just believe two different versions of a truth.

I can accept that we may not agree on all issues or even on what the issues are.

I believe you can still relate to, respect, and speak to people you differ with.

However, when it comes to health care - those people who follow Obama on the issue are fucking retarded. There is nothing more.

They are either ignorant, stupid, retarded, or imbecilic. You decide.

It is not a matter of good people trying to fix something.

No.

They are fools who have no right having any voice on anything more important than informing us that tea is served.

I would like to find something nice to say about them - the followers of Obama and his health care system or those who argue such a system is necessary.


I only pray you never have children and if you do, they move away before they become infected with your mental disorder.

I pray you do not drive on a freeway near me or around moving vehicles at any time.

I pray you do not operate heavy machinery nor have any responsibility to deal with children.

Retardation.

In the next two-three days I will make it perfectly clear why my thoughts as to the mental state of these fools is accurate and why anyone who believes in Obama and his health plan is unfit to hold the right to vote - and more importantly, why they are a threat to this country and our future.









obama

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.