Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Left are the Instigators of Race based intolerance - Just ask Maher

Bill Maher - not funny, not bright, and not terribly useful unless you are looking for examples of idiots and fools on parade.

He made a statement that lines up as one of the most racist and ignorant statements I have heard or read in, well, I don't think anything has come close -


HBO's Bill Maher: "I thought when we elected a black president, we were going to get a black president. You know, this [BP oil spill] is where I want a real black president. I want him in a meeting with the BP CEOs, you know, where he lifts up his shirt where you can see the gun in his pants. That's -- (in black man voice) we've got a 'motherfu**ing problem here?' Shoot somebody in the foot."










idiots

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.