Sunday, January 24, 2010

Obama and the Stimulus Money: Saving Jobs Wherever He Spends It.

The STIMULUS money didn't create a few jobs according to the White House, it saved millions of jobs. 



Valerie Jarrett had the most conservative count, saying “the Recovery Act saved thousands and thousands of jobs,” while David Axelrod gave the bill the most credit, saying it has “created more than – or saved more than 2 million jobs.” Press Secretary Robert Gibbs came in between them, saying the plan had “saved or created 1.5 million jobs.”


I would expect that Obama will use a number between 1.5 million and 2 million.  IMPRESSIVE. 

Except, I can say I saved 1 million jobs, no wait, 2 million 300,000, no wait, 3 million 250,000, no no wait, wait, 4 million jobs were saved or created.

And who will prove me wrong?  Hard to prove I didn't SAVE any.












Obama

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.