Saturday, January 3, 2009

Roseanne and her drippings

i told my friend don't go!
I said Israel will attack any boat carrying doctors and medical supplies--they have turned away the red cross already and all medical and food assistance. Israel is a NAZI state. The Jewish Soul is being tortured in Israel. The destruction of the jews in Israel has been assured with this inhuman attack on civilians in gaza. Hamas is the street gangs---this is equivilent to los angeles attacking and launching war on the people of watts to attempt to kill the bloods and the crips.


Mz. Barr, I understand you write crap to rattle cages and annoy people, but as I read the above I was struck by how ... absolutely ignorant it is. I cannot believe anyone could actually believe such tripe, let alone articulate the ... whatever it may be, but it is not true, real, accurate, reasonably close, half way close, within the same ballpark ... You are telling a lie Mz Barr and as that father of yours would most certainly have taught you - the telling of lies is a sin that nearly surpasses any and all others due to its effect on truth - it murders truth.

Until last week israel was not ramming boats, it was not preventing all aid and supplies into Gazza. I am not sure who you listen to or where you read what you read, but it is in the same delusional world where you claim Bush resides.

I was in a state of ... awe as I read your profession of faith, above. I thought of this guy I had in a class - he shoved his right hand down his pants as he was walking up to the front of the room, scratched or rubbed or whatever, pulled his hand out, scratched his face with the same hand, and then walked up to me and wanted to shake my hand. I stood there and looked at him with this look of .... I guess, incredulity. I just stared.

When I read your rubbish, I just ... stared, with the same look I had when that idiot student stretched out his ... hand, for me to shake. I felt ill after he pushed his hand at me, and after I read your crap.

You have utterly no comprehension of anything Mz Barr. Nothing. You have become so warped, so twisted, and so addicted to listening to yourself, you have no clue about reality. You should cancel your subscription to Palestinian TV, because you do it better, and can probably make up better stories than they could ever dream up.

Leaving that waste of space above, I thought one section from your self-written obituary worth comment:


Living, as she did, in the very last few days of the American Empire, under the Occupation of Bores and Minutae Masters, when Freedom of Speech in any form by any woman was illegal, Barr never really read any critique of her work that had any intelligence to it whatsoever, ...


1) American Empire
2) Occupation of Bores
3) Freedom of speech
4) critique

1) Mz Barr, we do not have an EMPIRE to lose. You really need to develop perspective. In order for an EMPIRE to fall, you need to have ... AN EMPIRE, and I cannot in any way find or deduce that we have an EMPIRE.

2) Occupation - Mz. Barr - how can Obama, Spitzer, William Jefferson, Foley, Byrd, Ted Kennedy, Kerry, Gore ... how can you call those guys boring? Blagojevich? Come on. They may be liars and crooks, inept, naive, and fools - but they are far from being boring. Please Ms. Barr, they may be minutia driven, but they are not boring.


3) Speech - you are a fucking idiot. WHAT fucking thing can you NOT SAY? Name ONE thing? And then shut the fuck up. if we did not have freedom of speech, which you and other useless shitheads keep throwing around like crap, Michael Moore would have been in prison 6 years ago. You would have followed. Ron Paul would have been hauled away. Gore would have been in prison 8 years ago. Kerry would never have been allowed to run - he would have been arrested. Air America wouldn't exist - they'd all be in prison is you didn't have freedom of speech you stupid cow.

4) Critique: There is no need to critique someone who is of no use, purpose, import - that the sum total of everything they have done and will leave to this world is - the 'Roseanne' show. All the other drivel will melt away within hours after you die and what we will have left is the soggy Roseanne show. Your heirs will make some money - they will play reruns of those moronic shows for several weeks, perhaps dedicate a week to your idiotic screeching on that show. Critique? Why. It would be a waste.







morons

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.