Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Abortion and Imbeciles

I will first be a politician - what I believe is not important and I won't force my views on anyone, at any time, ever. It is entirely the individuals choice, or as far as we know at this time, only the female’s choice (perhaps in 50 years it may also be males who give birth via c-sections). In any case - I don't really care. If you want one, go have one. If you'd like two, have two. If you'd like five, by all means have five.



That is where I part ways with people like Biden and Pelosi, Kerry, and Feinstein. My faith teaches something about the sanctity of life, and I believe it is the only answer as far as this issue is concerned. I do not get more disturbed about this issue because I know, God does have the ultimate say in the end and He will sort out all the loose ends, without debate or rationalizations from the individuals involved.



What bothers me more, here on earth, is that I, a person who vehemently opposes abortions, would have to fund them.

According to Senator Diane Feinstein, it is - click here --> morally correct to require people to fund abortions.


I want to, well, I cannot be too surprised. No, Ms Feinstein, it is not morally correct to make anyone do something that is immoral or force them to support (fund) an immoral act - REGARDLESS of whether or not the law says it is legal. What you need to do is rephrase your imbecilic comment - it is legal to force people to pay for something they do not want to pay for.


Again, for me personally, it is not the abortion that so distresses me (because God sorts all that out eventually), as much as the imbecilic and retarded response by this woman, and others of her ilk.









abortion

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.