Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How Many Thousands of People Have You Had Sex With?


Interesting in an odd sort of way.


Lloyds Pharmacy, a place I visited quite often in my visits to England - for a pharmacy was not just a place for cold medicine, headaches, but also where I would take film for developing.

You could drop it off, pay 1, 2, 3 quid and come back in a couple days, pick up the developed film and pay the remainder. I was never told how much I had to pay up front, I simply gave them a quid or two.

It was a simple store by American standards.

This new Sex Calculator is a bit different, but Lloyds is a bit different by our standards.


Abstinence anyone.



Click here for the Sex Calculator.



It will ask you a few questions, and come back and tell you how many people you have had sex with directly and indirectly.









sex

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.