Sunday, February 3, 2008

Medical Insurance

If you don't have medical insurance, you might want to consider buying your own, quickly. One way Hillary is going to immediately decrease the number of people without medical insurance is to force them to buy medical insurance.

The percents and numbers are not available at this moment, but of the 30-40 million without medical insurance, a sizeable percent earn between $35,000 and $55,000 a year and are between 18-40, single and or married with no children (the percentages are similar, not exact).

This group choose not to have medical insurance. They are betting (gamble) on not getting sick. They have the money, they choose not to spend it. It is their right. When they get sick they go to the doctor and pull out the checkbook and pay out of their own pocket.

Now comes Hillary who has said she would be interested in garnishing their wages to ensure they secure medical insurance.

The effect: immediately the un-insured would drop a large percentage. From 40 million to 25 or so million. That would look very good on her promises kept even if it in no way had anything to do with anyone doing anything except her taking their money.

That is the other point - the taking of peoples money. This isn't a tax nor is it legitimate - it is a 'taking' that violates several amendments to the Constitution. She, like her husband, have a knack for Constitutional violations. What dolts do not have a problem with this?

I make $40,000 a year and am 22 years old. I live alone. I do not like to spend my money. I am saving money. I haven't been sick in four years. I do not want to pay $1000 a year for insurance I do not need. I worked for my money. It is my money. I paid my taxes. I want my money.

Which part of that do you have a problem with? It is mine, not yours. If you take it, I will call the police because you are stealing.

Listen - doing this (her idea) doesn't do anything, hasn't helped anyone, and doesn't count - anyone could do this, but Bush, despite the left-wing nuts falling all over themselves in their claims of his attacking their civil liberties, would not do this (seize money from law abiding citizens). It is like redefining what poor is and then claiming you lowered the number of poor people in the country. Stupid is as stupid does.

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.