Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dumb Prayers: Equal Times for Both Sides

This silly ditty sent out by a union in NJ is really dumb.  I have seen the 'prayer' with Obama and Bush listed at various times, and it is not a threat and not serious - it does reflect the wish of those who send it, that they would prefer a different political figure holding office.





Bergen County teachers union memo jokes about death of Gov. Chris Christie



Friday, April 09, 2010
By The Associated Press


New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie isn't laughing about a teachers union's memo that hints of his death.


The memo is the latest salvo in a war of words between Christie and the union about wage and benefits concessions. The Record obtained the Bergen County Education Association memo that includes a closing prayer:

"Dear Lord this year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor."

Association president Joe Coppola says the "prayer" was a joke and was never meant to be made public.

Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak said there's nothing professional about the group.





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
dumb

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.