Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jerry 'Moonbeam' Brown

David Axlerod - White House, Democrat, and pontificator extrodinaire -

No. I -- as I said, I think you're going to see an -- an election where, you know, people win who perhaps you didn't expect to win, people lose who -- who, perhaps, you didn't expect to lose on -- on both sides.



So I -- I mean what I would suggest to you is you -- you stay up for the full night and -- and total it up at the end. You know, we -- if, for example, Jerry Brown can withstand, you know, what will probably end up being $200 million of spending by his opponent and get elected governor of California, that will be a big victory in the nation's largest state.



Mr. Axlerod - if a Democrat can't win in a state that is a majority Latino, with a majority of voters labeling themselves as Democrats ... a Democrat can't win anywhere.  The big news will be is A) he loses, B) he wins by a few percentage points.  Thats will say a great deal.  That Democrats can't even win when the state a majority Democrat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
democrats

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.