Thursday, June 17, 2010

AT&T

AT&T  and Dell, Inc.

They have more in common than India and the Philippines.

Neither is very competent.

I have gone without phone service for at least 8 days.  Why do I say at least 8 days and not a certain 8 or 7, because I use the phone very infrequently, but when I do, I need to use it (such as calling internationally) which i cannot do on the cell phone (without racking up costs as high as my mortgage).

Yet when I call AT&T, they are quite casual about it, and will send someone out within 4 days, which will be Friday by 8pm.

When I inform them that those options are wholly unacceptable for any country that is not Afghanistan, she said: We're very sorry sir, but all the technicians are very busy.

This is the United States - the most sophisticated and technologically advanced civilization on earth and you (AT&T)  have me without phone service for 8 days.

Unacceptable.












phones

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.