Monday, October 12, 2009

Drivers and Plumbing

BOTH annoy me.

I drove in the Valley today, on side streets, not my usual straight line.  I don't know what the deal is with Canoga.  What is that street and what are the businesses on that street.  I get the strangest vibes driving up Canoga from Victory.  Strange.

And drivers - I really do not like any of the people who drive on the roads.  Menaces.  Dangerous incompetent, useless - best description I can offer.  Slow, stop, speed up, change lanes, stop, turn ... I wanted to scream and I could feel the blood pressure surging.

I think the Valley should be used for human testing on any new vaccine for sleep.  Everyone should be tested and put to sleep.  They are seriously a menace to the rest of humanity.


So I finally get hom at 4:30, after looking for this out of the way plumbing shop that doesn't have what I want (waste of 40 minutes bettting lost), and then home to find out it was the wrong part, off to Home Depot to get yet another wrong part, and 3 hours under my sink ... a bruised hand, fingernail crushed by a wrench, fingernail ripped, bruises, scratches ... like I just fought a cat and lost.  And I was under my sink.

3 hours and I decided to stop.  I need to go to bed.











plumbing

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.