Sunday, April 22, 2007

Al-Qaeda Has Plans ... whether you believe they do or not.

Al-Qaeda Has Plans for the UK

I was wondering tonight, as I sat reading the article linked above - what would I do if I knew for a fact someone was on their way to burn my car at a specific moment during the day. What would I do?

What would I do if I knew that sometime in the next three years someone would break a window in my home? What would I do?

What would I do if I knew someone would crash into my car, sometime while I was driving, sometime in the future?

Some people in this country do not believe anyone is on their way over to burn the car. Some people do not believe anyone would intentionally break a window in my home, although maybe by accident, but the chances were slim. Some people believe that while a car crash may happen, there is no certainty and the best you can do is drive safely, buckle up and not worry about it.

Some people. Some people sound good some times. Some people have good advice some times, but some people are fools when it comes to the greatest issues of their lives.

Someone - al-qaida has told us repeatedly that they want to kill us and or convert us and or destroy us and then convert us. It is not just al-qaida, it is a percentage of Islam, however small, that agrees either explicitly or implicitly with their grand delusions.

One cannot live with those who murder and butcher innocents. They wish to do it again and due to the failure of governments to prevent the spread of deadly technology / weaponry, it will be used against the West.

The article from Times Online suggests al-qaida has a plan to attack the UK.

Some people think it is exaggeration, that al-qaida is bluffing. Some people are trying very hard to be a greater threat than al-qaida.

Make Mine Freedom - 1948


American Form of Government

Who's on First? Certainly isn't the Euro.